I can help you enhance your space. I will simplify the renovation/building process by eliminating the distraction of the overwhelming number of choices.
Even if you have a fabulous eye yourself, an independent opinion is invaluable, if only to confirm your concept.
There is a subjective nature to aesthetic.
Your individual style and cherished pieces will be incorporated into your personalised design scheme.
Visual harmony delights the senses and the placement and grouping of objects is imperative to achieving this.
We respond emotionally to spaces and the areas we enter daily should delight our senses, being beautiful both in form and function.
- Looking over floor plans with an independent set of eyes
- Styling your home in preparation for sale –the practicalities
- Painting and art placement – the pleasure
- Custom made drapery & soft furnishings, bespoke or ready made – the comforts
- Colour selection for wall surfaces, tiles, papers & flooring – the bones
I am based in New Plymouth, Taranaki where the majority of my work is undertaken. I travel to Auckland regularly and have a client base established in both areas.
When engaging me professionally you will find I am a creative stylist, who enjoys working in all eras of architecture.
The layout of your home may only require a tweak, easily achieved with the addition of soft furnishings or a fresh colour. Maybe a larger vision is necessary with a wall being moved or a window being added to allow indoor/outdoor flow, any of this I can assist with.
I will add clarity to your project.